Thursday, September 29, 2011

Let Me Out

In climate weather has confided me indoors lately. That is, until I read Laurie's Tuesday post:  I Was Minding My Own Business. For me, her words served as a wake up call and immediately made me want to drop everything to glory in the wonder that surrounds me. Thankfully yesterday was sunny and warm--enabling me to heed Laurie's call. I carried a camera in my hand and this poem in my heart...









"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

What beauty can you find?
***
Next post:  I'm very pleased and proud to welcome my friend and writing group partner Author Amber Harvey. Please drop by and say, "hi".
Tomorrow:  Oh, yes and I think I might be here
Saturday:  The first of a three part interview with Terrill Welch--artist, photographer, writer

3 comments:

holessence said...

Leanne - I loved following your leaf trail. It was like following a trail of bread crumbs to a pot of gold. What a great post -- THANK YOU!

creativepotager said...

Your leaves captivated me Leanne. Today on Google plus it is "Fall Friday" and people are posting photographs of colourful leaves and trees. Your post would fit right in.

I am extremely excited about tomorrow and I thank you in advance for having me as a guest on your blog.

Until then!

Terrill

Author Leanne Dyck said...

Imitation is the highest form of flattery--they say, and I know. This post was inspired and formed by your fine examples. Thank you for teaching me how to build a blogging community.

Terrill, I'm so looking forward to your fine art and thoughtful words grace my blog.