Thursday, June 16, 2011

Good news

Starting today, The Sweater Curse paperback is available at Miners' Bay Books on Mayne Island, British Columbia, Canada.



Readers on Salt Spring Island will have to wait until Friday to buy their copy from ArtCraft gallery (in Mahon Hall).




I was up most of the night being secretary to my muse. She has such awesome ideas for the final chapters of Turning--my work in progress.




Slight confusion on my part. The song and story circle on this Saturday requests stories of island life. This isn't an appropriate venue for Turning. For this reason, I will not be reading at this event. However, free not as there is another venue available-July 8th. I will try again and hopefully this venue will be appropriate.


This Friday author Kathleen Gallagher will be visiting this blog.


4 comments:

kathleen said...

Congrats, Leanne! I'm happy to here such great news! Clapping hands for your muse!

holessence said...

Leanne - I had the opportunity to pitch my non-fiction manuscript to three literary agents in April at the Writers' Institute at UW-Madison. It was a terrific event -- a wonderful time was had by all.

The Sweater Curse said...

Thank you, Kathleen. : )

The Sweater Curse said...

4 that's fabulous. I hope one day--in the not so distant future--to be able to attend that writers' conference.