Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My own personal he...

I really can't decided between the two. Or, perhaps, much like the main character in The Sweater Curse I'm stuck in Purgatory.
I am battling my way out--but it's not easy.
Where am I?
What am I doing?
I'm reformatting The Sweater Curse so that it will become a print book. It will be a limited print run and books will only be available on Mayne Island. (Friends and relatives will be able to obtain the book directly from the author--me.)
I'm very grateful for those professionals who format books. They are worth their weight in gold.
So formatting isn't much fun, but designing the book--that's a hoot.
This edition sports a shiny new cover and other additions as well. For example, a questions for discussion section.
Questions such as...
1) Who, in this story, would you label a villain? Why? Do they have redeeming qualities? What are they?
9)Why do you think Jaron was self-confident?

**
Next post: Podcast: author reading of The Sweater Curse (Chapter 3, part 2)

No comments: