Sunday, February 6, 2011

Suspenseful Seven Sentence Sunday

Each Sunday, I've been offering sentences from one of my works in progress--The Sweater Curse sequel. To read the story thus far, please look to your left under the title The Sweater Curse sequel.
This Sunday's seven sentences are...
***
She dug through her knitting bag. She fished out two steel knitting needles. "Oh, we know a lot of things."
He rested his hands on her desk, covering the magazine, leaned forward and glared at her. "Look, I'm too busy to play games with you. I have an appointment with Mr. J. Jacobson."
"Yes, we know a lot of things.

***
Please follow me over to the other participating S7SS author blogs and to the Suspenseful Seven Sentence site
***
Touring the web
Author reading Mullo-Vampire Paranormal Romance series--view it here
The Day I Met My Stalker by Rachel Firasek--read it here
***
Next post: knit, knitting, knitted Monday--continuation of the knitting tutorial. We'll cast on some more stitches

No comments: