Saturday, January 8, 2011

Six Sentences Sunday

Here's the next installment from the sequel to The Sweater Curse.
If you've missed any of the installments please look to your left------>
(They are all there.)
*
He walked to her desk. "What are you building?"
"A sweater."
"My appointment was for two o'clock."
"It's only be a little while longer."
"I've waited long enough."
(This is unedited)
*
Have you heard--I'm throwing a party
*
virtual book launch/party
When: Monday, January 10th
Why: In celebration of the publication of my thriller
The Sweater Curse
*
Please bring food, drink or music
To do this, please leave a comment with recipes or link to party tunes, thank you
*
Please help me spread the word about this party.

12 comments:

Kerrianne Coombes said...

Must not keep him waiting. ;-)

Jessica Subject said...

I'm curious as to what he's going to do next. ;)

Lisa Fox said...

Yay party!!! Great excerpt and congrats on your release!

Sandra Sookoo said...

This is a wonderful concept with the knitting :-)

graylinfox said...

Completely new concept to me, I like it. Congrats on the release!

Laurie A. Green said...

Hi Leanne. Love how you show his impatience, which carried through from the last snippet, and her awareness of him with very little verbal interaction. The detail of bamboo and silk was wonderful. I've never heard of a knitwear designer. Neat career.

Love the title and cover art, too. Decadent has such gorgeous covers.

Congrats on your book launch!!! *throws confetti*

Jayel Kaye said...

This concept is very wild and I love it

Arlene said...

What an awesome cover. I'd grab this one, no hesitation. What an unique concept, from title to the snippet you posted, I'm interested.

Taryn Kincaid said...

Interesting.

Lex Valentine said...

The knitting makes me smile. It's so out of the box.

Leanne Dyck said...

Thank you all so much for your comments.
I've had a very busy weekend preparing for the book launch/party. All of which means that I haven't been as active with Six Sentences Sunday as I would like. I hope you can understand. I hope to be far more active next weekend.

creativepotager said...

Yes a party for THE SWEATER CURSE! Congratulations Leanne. I have champagne, Terra exotic vegetable chips, Deacon Vale Farm Bread & Butter pickles, Falafel Chips and Hummus dip. I hope someone brings some tunes soon. Mine are all mellow and reflective... not the party kind :)