Saturday, December 4, 2010

Six Sentences Sunday

Oops, I may have waited too long to be included in Six Sentences Sunday this Sunday. You see, I didn't realize that you had to sign up each Wednesday. I just added my site today. We'll see what happens. If I am too late, at least I've learnt a lesson. If I'm not, here's my offering:
*
*

The Sweater Curse
by Leanne Dyck
Prologue (continued)
*
Throughout this confusion, the only constant is me. I remain alone.
Why?
I don't know, but I must find the reason. I must examine my life to discover the momentary lapse. The wrong I've committed. The task I've neglected. It's my only means of escape.
*
*
Thinking Christmas? Please, visit the 30 Days of Decadence blog (http://30daysofdecadence.blogspot.com)
Today: A.C. Mason will entertain you with her naughty list and you could win a naughty gift.
Tomorrow: It's Nina Croft's turn.
December 9th it's my turn. Please plan to visit, I don't want to play alone. : )
*
Today: Have you ever had an oh-no-what-have-I-done morning? Today on the Daily Dose of Decadence (http://decadentpublishing.blogspot.com) JoAnne Kenrick writes about The Morning After...
Not sure what's planned on this blog tomorrow, but I'm sure it will be good. I'll meet you there.
*
This Sunday, please visit those who play by the rules: http://sixsunday.blogspot.com
*
Monday, December 6th I will facilitate my first blog discussion. Please plan to attend. We will be discussing art/craft. Log on to: http://sweatercursed.blogspot.com

9 comments:

Marie Dees said...

Hopefully you'll make it in, but I don't mind a little sneak peak on a Saturday night.

Jessica Subject said...

Nice excerpt. Have you on Google Reader whether you missed deadline or not.

lisafoxromance said...

A really intriguing excerpt!

Taryn Kincaid said...

Still intrigued.

Dee Carney said...

Mysterious! Escape from what?

Christa Paige said...

Examine life to find the wrong committed, that's a task I'd find so hard, because I'd be mortified by the mistakes I'd made through life. Wonder what her response will be?

Leanne Dyck said...

Thank you all for your visit.
Next weekend I'm planning a slight detour for us. Enough said... : )

Joleene Naylor said...

very intriguing! This snippet definitely leaves me wanting to know more!

Leanne Dyck said...

Thank you, Joleene